Thursday, December 10, 2009

Social life

I believe people are a product of their environment, to some degree. When it comes to being male or female, I think nature has more to do with it than we think. We say that we are animals, but what separates us between each other is our logic and reason. We can think things through, level out the pros and cons, do math problems, and even go to speed dating. One thing still troubles me and it is the fact of mating. Sure animals usually have sex just to reproduce save dolphins and a couple other animals who have it also for their enjoyment. So now you have to ask a question, do we get turned on and all "hot and sweaty" for things that the social system says to be hot, or is it all down to a personal level? I honestly think use social ads just use our personal choices against us so that we must buy something or do something. What I'm saying, is that what turns me on can be very different from other people. For the general part, I am attracted to women and so are most dudes, but what lies differently between me and other men is different color hair, different color makeup, different skin tones, different outfits, and so on and so on. Is it Disney flicks that tell me what I should see in a girl, or is it just because I like hot girls? So my point with nature is that males seek out the females and the males usually seek out a "hot" one to them and the males always have to be the strongest and toughest. People have always grown up like this. Girls get barbies, toy houses, and fake stoves and guys play in dirt, knock down block buildings, and play with trucks because that is what they like to play with. Ads and companies aren't setting the example for what we should buy; it's people's nature, as well as animals' nature, to pass on the things they've learned from their parents and businesses see this and simply sell more. I just feel that nature has a lot more to do with explaining things than we think. Sometimes because of our gift of reason, we tend to over think and over analyze our way of life. Some things are just unexplainable and that is just the way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment